Alright, stalkers. Today’s Blog Like Crazy post is to make a list of interesting facts about yourself. Here are mine:
1. I don’t have an all-time favorite album, song or movie, but I can give you a top 10 list for each that will rock your world.
2. Your use of BRB or LOL in face-to-face conversation makes me want to pull my hair out.
3. I drink tea instead of coffee even though I much prefer coffee.
4. Trashy pop music is one of my guilty pleasures.
5. Elf is my favorite movie and is one of the two DVDs I own. When I’m in a bad mood, Adam will sit me down in front of the tv/computer/laptop and put it on. I tear up every freaking time I watch it when Santa flies over the crowd singing Christmas carols.
6. When I was a kid, I would choose fruit or raisins over candy every time. I’m pretty sure that’s part of the reason I get headaches if I eat too much sugar.
7. If I’m wearing a lot of blue, yesterday sucked. Light blue makes me happy.
8. Few things irk me more than Highway 280. When the Nordstrom’s Rack is completed, I may be more inclined to make the trek, but right now I avoid it outside of my commute as much as I can.
9. Star Wars Episodes 1-3 didn’t happen. The franchise did not get sold to Disney and they are not making an Episode 7. This video covers the topic well.
10. I have puppy fever like you wouldn’t believe, but am unwilling to adopt or buy a dog before I have the time and resources to be a responsible owner.